On February 25, 2008-I started writing a journal about Visiting Teaching. Having given the assignment as one of the Visiting Teaching Leaders who will send an inspirational message once a month to the Visiting Teachers in our ward in Brooklyn,New York-i had felt inspired to make a compilation of all the Visiting Teaching messages that we, Leaders, will send each month. I thought that i can also write down my thoughts, feelings , ideas, favorite quotations about Relief Society and Visiting teaching; and most especially share my testimony about this program of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints to look back someday when I'm old and leave a legacy of faith to my posterity.
This is my Visiting Teaching journal. This is for all of us who love the Savior and emulate His example of service through VISITING TEACHING.
This is my Visiting Teaching journal. This is for all of us who love the Savior and emulate His example of service through VISITING TEACHING.