
Hi Sisters,
It's my turn to share a message and I'd like to share something that's been on my mind recently. I would like to share something that Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley had said in one of his general conference talks, lines taken from the poem The Road Less Taken by Robert Frost.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."
I really like these lines, they mean a lot. A different interpretation I thought of for these lines relating to relief society service or visiting teaching made me think that aside from doing our regular visiting teaching to certain sisters, let us also remember the sisters (or brethren) that do not get visited as much or kept in touch with. It can also be things such as greeting them 'Hi' or 'Good Morning' when we see or pass by them, giving them a hug, or simply asking 'How are you?', or 'Hope you have a good week.' A friendly smile is also good... (smiles can be contagious). We can always make a difference, little by little. Just takes that first step.
So let us "take the road less traveled by" to "visit the sisters less visited by".
-Rebecca Lo