Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Journal Entry...2/25/08...Email from the Visiting Teaching Coordinator

From: tak siu <takfsiu@hotmail.com>To: Cherryy soleta <pepi94soleta@aol.com>Sent: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 4:09 pmSubject: VT Leader!

Hi, Cherry, My beautiful VT Leader,Thanks for your helping me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could you send the inspirational message weekly e-mail for the sisters in your group :

1.Jenebie Wong Pat Galatro
2.KristenTaylor Kirsten Maetani
3.Sarah Eagar Ashley Jensen

If you have any question, pl. let me know!

Love ya,Daphne

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daphne spoke to me prior to this email asking if I will be willing to accept the assignment to be one of the Visiting Teaching Leaders in our ward. Without any hesitation and with all excitement and enthusiasm I readily said YES! and asked to be instructed at once.

I started performing the task given to me with so much gladness in my heart, so much prayer that i may be able to send messages that will allow encouragement not guilt in performing the responsibility attached to this great duty. Most of all, I had poured out myself and my soul into sincere prayer to our Lord asking for help and guidance that i may be sensitive not only to the needs of the sisters but most importantly to the promptings of the Holy Ghost--sending only messages that the Lord would want me to send.